Curling is underway! All curling leagues have begun but it is never too late to join.
- Recreational Curling on Tuesday and Friday evenings at 8pm. There are still spots available on these nights, even if you have never curled before, you are welcome to join.
- If you can curl during the day, there are Jitneys on Wednesday afternoon.
- The popular junior curling program has begun, running on Fridays at 6:30pm.
- The Skip's Choice league has 9 teams for the more competitive curlers on Wednesday evenings at 8 pm, come out and watch from our comfortable lounge.
- New this year is Ladies Night which takes place at 8pm on Thursday evening. All skill levels are welcome!
Anyone that is interested in curling this winter can call James Elphick at 392-6910. Anyone interested in Junior Curling can contact Paul & Linda Ruetz at 392-8470.
Site sponsored by: